OUR PROGRAMS FOCUS AREAS
OMT is amongst the leading youth-led and youth-focused development organizations in Tanzania in creating an enabling environment for improving the livelihoods of youth and women including fostering their active participation in development processes. Services provided by OMT ranges from business skills and entrepreneurship development, Employability skills, access to decent work, fostering human rights, fostering civic rights and duties, fostering democracy and good governance, fostering individual and community level economic growth, and promoting access to legal assistance.
To achieve youth and women’s needs, OMT facilitates women and youth to come up with customized tailor-made solutions to address their unique needs and expectations in a sustainable manner in diverse sectors of social and economic development. OMT programs are focused on the following strategic Key Result Areas;
STRATEGIC PROGRAMS: KEY RESULT AREAS (KRAs)
Strategically, all OMT facilitated programs are designed to contribute to the attainment of the following five Key Result Areas (KRAs):
- KRA 1: Strengthening Institutional Capacity & Digitalization;
- KRA 2: Increased Youth and Women Access to Employment, Entrepreneurship & Innovation;
- KRA 3: Empower Youth to Influence Development Policies and Programs;
- KRA 4: Increased Youth, Women and Children Access to Human Rights; and
- KRA 5: Promote Inclusion, Empowerment and Networking.
“Transform your body, mind, and life today.”